Sunday, June 8, 2008
2. Click on Manage: Layout on your Dashboard.
Image1: Blogger Layout page
3. Page as shown in Image1 will be displayed. Click on Add a Page Element link on the section of your blog you would like Gourmetsharing's RSS to appear.
Image2: Feed element in Blogger
4. Under Feed element, click Add To Blog, as in Image2.
Image3: Configure Feed
5. Copy and paste Gourmetsharing's RSS feed URL of your interest in Feed URL, as shown in Image3, and click Continue.
Add RSS Feed to WordPress
1. Login to your WordPress account.
Image4: Design and Widgets Location
2. Click on Design tab and then click on Widgets, as shown in Image4.
Image5: RSS element in Widgets
3. At RSS element in Widgets, click on Add, as shown in Image5.
Image6: Added RSS widgets
4. As shown in Image6, you will notice that your RSS widget has been added to Current Widgets section. Click on Edit in the RSS widget.
Image7: Configure RSS widget
5. Copy and paste Gourmetsharing's RSS feed URL of your interest in your RSS widget, as shown in Image7, and click Save Changes.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Recently Shared Cuisines:
Most Mouth-watering Cuisines:
Mostly Viewed Cuisines:
Monday, May 5, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Ever thinking of showing the world as to what is your taste like?
TasteBox is another innovation from http://www.gourmetsharing.com/. With TasteBox, you can show your taste to the world by publish your TasteBox on your website or your blog. To setup your TasteBox, please follow steps below:
- Register a free account at http://www.gourmetsharing.com/
- Login and share your favourite cuisine
- Go to your home page by clicking on My Home
- Copy the script in the TasteBox section
- Paste the script in your website or your blog
Now you are ready to show your taste online.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
For every sharing or posting, Gourmetsharing enables the community to give their comments, rating, save the cuisine to their favourite and share the cuisine to their friends.
You can view and search for the cuisines that most interest you through three different views, i.e:
- Cuisines View - Through this view, you can view what are the featured, top rated, most viewed and recently posted cuisines by styles and counties.
- Styles View - This view enables you to view cuisines by style such as Chinese, Thai, Italian, etc.
- Location View - When you first click on this view, Gourmetsharing will identify your country and present you with all the cuisines available at your country. You can also search for specific cuisines by entering your location and let Gourmetsharing bring you to your destination.
Gourmetsharing also features gourmet connect with gourmet, G2G. You could view other gourmet's particular, postings, favourite cuisines and the comments given by other gourmets through gourmet profile page.
There are more features to come for G2G. At the meantime, you are welcomed to give your suggestion to us through below channels:
- Post your comment in this blog
- Post your feedback @ http://www.gourmetsharing.com/feedback.aspx
We will consider your valuable suggestion for our future releases.
Welcome to online G2G (Gourmet to Gourmet) community by logging in to http://www.gourmetsharing.com/