2. Click on Manage: Layout on your Dashboard.
Image1: Blogger Layout page
3. Page as shown in Image1 will be displayed. Click on Add a Page Element link on the section of your blog you would like Gourmetsharing's RSS to appear.
Image2: Feed element in Blogger
4. Under Feed element, click Add To Blog, as in Image2.
Image3: Configure Feed
5. Copy and paste Gourmetsharing's RSS feed URL of your interest in Feed URL, as shown in Image3, and click Continue.
Add RSS Feed to WordPress
1. Login to your WordPress account.
Image4: Design and Widgets Location
2. Click on Design tab and then click on Widgets, as shown in Image4.
Image5: RSS element in Widgets
3. At RSS element in Widgets, click on Add, as shown in Image5.
Image6: Added RSS widgets
4. As shown in Image6, you will notice that your RSS widget has been added to Current Widgets section. Click on Edit in the RSS widget.
Image7: Configure RSS widget
5. Copy and paste Gourmetsharing's RSS feed URL of your interest in your RSS widget, as shown in Image7, and click Save Changes.